Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Here's a little known fact...

The first biracial baby pilgrim was conceived at the first Thanksgiving. Apparently a pilgrim lady drank too much mead and went off into the bushes with a tall dark and handsome indian.

Ha ha

Anyways, Iffy of course is working today. But he will be taking a long lunch.

I somehow forgot that Thnksgiving was so quickly approaching and that I would not be in town again before today, so I have no turkey and only one sweet potato. BUT I do have a whole cut up chicken, so that will have to suffice.

I was going to go down to the river today to a friends house for Thanksgiving lunch, but I think that I will stay here so we can spend time together as a family instead.

Whatever we do it will be worlds better than last year when we were eating a crappy dinner in our RV in the hospital parking lot.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Your photoshopping of Sara is totally funny. I hope you have a great holiday - already it's looking up from last year's it seems.

Kristin J said...

Wow. This Turkey Day will be wayyyy better than last. I love how the dog is begging in the picture of you in the RV.