Tuesday, February 23, 2010

sara in the snow

So it snowed today. Still is actually, looks like I jinxed myself the other with all my talk of nice weather.

Anyways, Sara has never really had much experience with snow, but we have a snow suit for her that has been sitting in the closet unused. It was a hand me down from someone who lives in Wisconsin, where they need such articles of clothing.

I know that the amount of snow/amount of clothing ratio is WAYYY off, but I had to put her in the snow pants at least once. Hopefully by the time Caroline fits into them, we will be living somewhere where they will be more needed. And Sara will not be such a little wuss in the snow.

4 comments:

gretchen said...

Oh no! Look at this creepy white stuff on my shoes. Mom, isn't it supposed to be warm and dry here? What happened? Hey nice gumno sign....we have one, it's just not hanging up right now.

joanne said...

big bend has never given us a sign. I guess they got lazy since we alreay had one, and probably didn't want to carve out my long-ass name!

gretchen said...

Hey I make ours, I think you make yours too. Then 6 months later we moved to Oregon....hmmm, unusual?

gretchen said...

or I made...not make. oops, yes I do teach your children at school :)