Ah that is so cute! It reminds me of my Dad cuffing my sister and I together when we were fighting and wouldn't stop. It made us stop fighting . . . and I think it saved my parents sanity.
Ahhh that is so cute! It reminds of this night when Mark and I.........uh, nevermind :)
Ok. I just laughed so hard that I actually snorted and woke Nick up - in the other room!
didjya pee your pants too?
How'd ya know? :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ah that is so cute! It reminds me of my Dad cuffing my sister and I together when we were fighting and wouldn't stop. It made us stop fighting . . . and I think it saved my parents sanity.
Ahhh that is so cute! It reminds of this night when Mark and I.........uh, nevermind :)
Ok. I just laughed so hard that I actually snorted and woke Nick up - in the other room!
didjya pee your pants too?
How'd ya know? :)
Post a Comment