Wednesday, February 24, 2010

the craigslist fun never ends

Looking at stuff on the Odessa Craigslist and making fun of it is one of my favorite new hobbies.


Here are a couple good ones:


3 CLEAR GLASS CANDLES HOLDERS ....THEY ARE FLAT LIKE SMALL PLATE/SAUCER......$1.00 FOR ALL.....CASH ONLY PLEASE.....

I will never understand the people who go through the hassle of selling something for a dollar on Craigslist. To have to arrange for someone to come over to your house and look at them all to hand over one dollar bill. And what's with the "cash only" are there people out there writing bad checks for a buck?

This was a Valentines day basket ad. Nothing says I love you like Fritos and.....motor oil???

3 comments:

Kristin J said...

I really need to check out craigslist more. The chips and motor oil is strange - yet appetizing. : )

gretchen said...

Maybe the internet is wrong. Our guys want chips and oil not pool cues and waffle makers.

karol said...

Hey, we sold those glass candle plates at the gift store I worked at in SF, and three for a dollar is a steal. I mean, I would wrap up one of those with a $50 candle, and, voila! provide a gift almost as thoughtful as motor oil and fritos.