p.s tell your mom she just got served with regards to her house not being NEARLY as messy as mine :)
Friday, February 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
p.s tell your mom she just got served with regards to her house not being NEARLY as messy as mine :)
4 comments:
Niiicce work Sara. I think my Mom needs to take a video of the state of our front room right now. My morning ritual is to dump out every toy organizer and toy box in the front room. I seriously don't know why my mom bothers putting my toys away every night. Such a waste of time. I hope someday we can rock out to the beastie boys together in person. We should set up a Skype date.
Ahhhh. Sara has her first boyfriend that she is already teasing. How cute!
Amy, I'm just going to throw myself into the fracas here: the fact that you HAVE a toy organizer and that you clean up nightly in order for Coop to dump it each morning just lost you this competition. Sorry babe. : )
i leave the crap on the floor overnight more and more these days.
Things only get picked up around here when it is time to vacuum.
Post a Comment