Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween

Sara is a zebra. I tried to take some good outdoor shots of her, but she was too interested in staring down at the grass instead of up at the camera. I don't know how on earth photographers get wiggly infants to sit still. Anyways, we are going to mosey on down to Panther Junction tonight (that's the part of the park where most of the people live) and walk around with the trick or treaters. Sara will not be partaking in any candy of course, we are going merely for the social aspect, and to do something since it is her first Halloween. After trick or treating, we are going over to a friends house for a late dinner. Should be a good time.

I guess if I am going to be anything, I better come up with an idea quick, because I only have a few hours left, I do have a cow outfit now that I think of it...

The last time that I got really creative for Halloween was back in 2001 when I was a dissected cat. I was taking comparative vertebrate anatomy at the time and we were dissecting a cat at the time. I was working at a coffee shop/cafe at the time, hence the meat slicer in the foreground, and yes, my hair was really that short.

5 comments:

Mary said...

you have always been weird, haven't you?

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE little Zebra you have. I can't believe how many teeth she has!!!!! Your sis is right about you being "weird" that's why we LOVE you so much. Mark and I are spending Cooper's first Halloween reading your BLOG. Oh, we also tried to go to the "community center" for their festivities and the line was wrapped around the block. Not really our cup of tea so we turned around and went home. HAPPY HALLOWEEN.
Love,
Amy, Mark and Cooper

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! So Glad I got to see you guys before we left. She is so much bigger now!! I dressed up for school today with all the kid-os! Haven't done that in years. Glad you are going well!
Love, Gretchen and John

Kristin J said...

Sara is so cute. Today we were house hunting and went into a sci-fi nut's house. The guy was a really into star trec (sp?) and even answered the door in his underwear. It reminded me of your blog entry about the role-playing dudes. This was probably one of them! I really hope Sara doesn't marry one because I got a real good look at the lifestyle today and it was truly scary.

Sarah said...

Hehe, I like that picture... its like she's lurking in the weeds outside of an African safari vehicle. Way to get into character!