Sara and I were in Chicago for a week. The weather was warmer than I was expecting, but it was very nice.
We went to my parent's house in Indiana one day and went to the beach. The water was too cold to go in, unless you were a dog, but it was fun sitting in the sand watching the babies shovel it into their mouths! Ick.
My two little nephews are 8 months old now. Not quite as mobile as Sara yet, but they soon will be. Last time I was home all the babies were more blob like, so I was expecting a little more interaction this time around. But still Sara didn't seem to care too much about the other two little people around her. I guess the boys see another baby everyday, so they weren't all that impressed. Maybe next time. We visited with family, and I did some shopping. Hooray for thrift stores!
Traveling back to Texas was a long drawn out ordeal. My plane was an hour delayed out of Dallas because they had to find a different (apparently more functional?) plane to take us to Midland on. We didn't land in Midland til 5:30. Since I had to do some grocery shopping and Eli had a fever of 103 the day we left, I decided to spend the night and be close to town in the event that Sara got sick too. But she was fine and so is Eli.
The thing that I have learned from all of our recent travels is that no matter how white trash it may look, I really really appreciate the plywood contraption in our living room at home. It is so nice to be able to plop Sara in there and get other stuff done. It's great. Everyone should have plywood walls in the middle of their living room!
Here's some pictures. Enjoy.
2 comments:
Attack of the bed full of babies! That's a funny picture, its like a baby herd. What do you call a herd of babies anyway?
not sure, but I like to call a group of teenage boys a "gaggle"
Post a Comment