Thursday, October 30, 2008

two steps forward

Sara took two big steps towards me today! She's taken one or two tiny little steps before when I was only inches away from her extended arms, but today was different. I was all the way on the other side of her enclosure and she let go of the couch and decided to head my way. She took two steps, then stood there for a second before toppling over forwards. It was very cute.

I am in the midst of compiling a scrapbook of sorts commemorating her first year. I almost hate the word "scrapbook" because it reminds me of all the scrapbooking classes that are offered out there in the world. I guess the same people who take a class to learn how to put a picture in a book are the same people that need a pattern to knit a garter stitch scarf (I saw one yesterday). Sorry if I sound like a crafty snob-elitist. I'll shut up.

No pictures today, the battery is dead in my camera again. But stay tuned for a super cute Halloween pic tomorrow!

p.s I am watching "House" right now, and have made the final decision that every character on this show annoys the crap out of me, I will not be watching it anymore

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Jason loves "House"! I don't hate it, but every time I watch an episode I think, "Haven't I seen this episode before? No... I guess its just like every other episode of House."

Anonymous said...

You know I have a huge crush on Hugh Laurie, even as the rawther annoying Dr. House. (Unfortunately??) he reminds me of someone I used to know... So if he shows up in your living room, send him up here.

And I think you have earned the right to be a craft snob! Just be kind and try not to snort aloud when you're next to someone in the craft aisle at Walmart who starts to talk about Precious Moments pillow covers.