Sunday, October 19, 2008

One hat down...

I just finished knitting Sara's hat for the winter. It instantly made her even cuter!



It is obviously much bigger than the one she was wearing last winter:


But whereas last year she allowed it to stay on her head without objection, this year, this is how she will be wearing it:



Oh well...



4 comments:

Kristin J said...

I can't believe how much kids change in a year. Sara has grown so much. I really like the hat you made for her, very stylish.

Sarah said...

That's such a cute hat! All you need to do it tie it under her chin... and then tie her arms behind her back. All for the sake of cuteness, right?

joanne said...

Maybe I should knit some matching arm restraints!

Kristin J said...

How about knitting an exceedingly tight sweater that is missing arms or arm holes? That might work. "Restraints" is such a harsh word. . ."Child labor" on the other hand I have no problem with.