In the continuing insanity of erecting wooden crap in our living room this is what it looks like now:

Iffy added the extra height on one side in an effort to keep the dogs out of there entirely. We woke up the other morning to a nice pile of dog crap strategically located 4 inches from one of Sara's toys, as well as an extra little turd perched atop her pop up toy. Damn Elsie.
Anyways, it was Iffy's Sunday morning, so instead of having a lazy morning of drinking coffee and playing with Sara, we got to pull out the carpet cleaner, which I then took apart to determine the cause of the brushes not spinning. I didn't think I really did anything, but I must of knocked something loose because it works now.

Anyways, due to the fact that the dogs could still get into the rug area through the couch arm, we had to add the higher wooden beams across the couch and the baby gate. Also, we used to have the coffee table on the outside of the plywood to provide support so that Sara can stand up, hold onto it and not have the whole thing fall over. But the dogs could get over via the coffee table, so that was removed and replaced by the lovely wooden brace with a heavy iron railroad related hunk of metal tied on the top of it (it's to the left of the baby gate). Lovely isn't it.Perhaps Martha Stewart should do a special on us. I guess Iffy isn't called the redneck Pakistani for nothin!

But Sara doesn't care, she still has fun in there.
3 comments:
Dawg: That is hillbilly haven, fo sho.
Hilarious - that's like the biggest playpen ever!
I like it! It's very industrial looking which is trendy right . . .?
Speakinng of TV specials, Elsie needs to appear on the Dog Whisperer's show to work on her passive aggressive issues. That turd on top of a toy is too funny.
Post a Comment