Monday, September 22, 2008

Having fun with PictureIt!


What will Sara be when she grows up?


A) a doctor?

B) a lawyer?

C) the next Ronald McDonald?

As you can see I am searching for something to post about. Not much has been happening lately. I went to yoga again this morning, my shoulders are sore now, Iffy mounted a new gas tank on his dune buggy. (Exciting I know... but I have to be excited about it so you should too!) That's about it.

Talk to you all later

Joanne, the proud mother of a future fast food clown.

p.s if you have never seen this early McDonalds commercial, it merits watching. Creepy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dwc-gUQnLI

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, those are some creepy pictures! I can only hope that whatever Sara decides to be, she develops into a normal looking adult first - not a tall person with a baby head!

Anonymous said...

James says: C, and:
I'm dumb.hbvgvbghvbdvbdgh