We left Odessa about 12:30 this afternoon, a little later than we wanted, but very little packing got done last night. We were tired.
When we got home, Sara was roaming around checking out the place as if she didnt remember it. I'm pretty sure she does, but the thought crossed my mind that she came to think that the apartment in Odessa was her home. How sad. She didn't look for the dogs either which is weird. We are retreiving them tomorrow morning.
I stopped by the doc this morning for a blood pressure check. It's still running high, actually higher than it was at any point in my pregnancy. I'm upping my meds for the time being. Hopefully it will come down soon. It can sometimes take up to 6 weeks for it to come down after delivery, and sometimes it never does and preeclampsia leaves you with chronic hypertension. Hopefully I will not be in that category.
Anyways, here are some pictures. Enjoy.
My current favorite of the two of them. This is what Sara did when I told her to make a funny face
My mom was trying to get a picture of her and the two of them. This is a good representation of Sara's cooperativeness.
2 comments:
Welcome home! I hope you all settle in nicely and get back into the groove. LOVE the hat! Caroline looks like a little pea pod. Sara does look like such a big girl next to her lil sis.
Yeah! I'm happy for you guys! Welcome Home!
Post a Comment