Finally. After a month of crossing the days off my calendar, eagerly waiting for weeks to tick by so that we can meet our baby AND get the hell out of here, the last day has arrived.
Today is my last day as a mother of one;
our last day as a family of three;
my last day of being pregnant, as we do not plan on doing this again;
the last night I will not be able to sleep on my stomach for fear of smushing the baby;
and the last day that Sara will have ALL the attention showered on her, her world is about to change and she doesnt even know it.
And tomorrow is the beginning of a whole new chapter of our life, and I am excited to start it.
It is going to be SO much better this time around. I'll get to see my baby right away, not have to wait 20 hours to see her and 12 days to hold her, I'll get to nurse her and have her stay with me in my room. And best of all we will all get to go home together.
I should be back on Sunday. I'll post pictures then. Til then, Adios!
4 comments:
Yay! I hope everything goes perfectly. Looking forward to seeing pictures of little Caroline!
I'm so happy for you guys!!! Good luck. And don't forget to turn you phone back on :).....I love how you have 'turn phone back on and have a baby' penciled in together.
AHH! You are probably having Caroline as I write this! I hope it is going well and I can't wait to see pictures (you truly can't post enough pictures for me)! I'm thinking of you today!
welcome, baby Caroline!!
xoxox
Katie
Post a Comment