Saturday, December 19, 2009

sara's new trick

Sara climbs. That's what she does. Daddy's shoulders have been a favorite place to hang out lately, but apparently sitting on his shoulders wasn't enough. She had to stand on them. What is next? The top of his head? It's the only place left to go...


Keepin an eye on Caroline while I eat lunch. You may wonder why I didn't just use the bassinet that is right there next to her. Well, she was awake so I thought she might like to look around at the "outside" world.

Driving home from Odessa yesterday, Iffy and I each took a kid. He took the one that did not require the presence of my boobs for sustenance. He was driving the RV home and got a head start on me by a few hours. Sara got to ride shotgun in the RV. What a big girl! I drove home in the evening hours and got to look at the pretty sunset.

5 comments:

Kristin J said...

Wow. Caroline is just so tiny. I have forgotten how little babies are. Sara is really so much like Nick in her desire to climb.

Anonymous said...

Nice centerpiece!!

-Mary-

Amy M said...

Caroline does look so very itty bitty on your huge table. And Sara looks cute in her t-shirt :)

Keep on climbing Sara!!! Climb on.

Sarah said...

Actually, I was wondering why there was a chair on your table :) Babies on tables are completely normal.

joanne said...

Sarah-
refer to Kristin's comment about Sara's desire to climb. That is why chairs are on the table and have been for the past 6 months or so.