Anyways, all is going well on the new baby front. Caroline is a sleeper. Thats all she does. I'm not sure if I should be worried about it or not. The past two nights she has slept 8 hours and 7 hours. I think I will end up setting an alarm tonight to make sure it doesn't happen again. During the day she sleeps sleeps sleeps. Nursing a sleeping baby is hard so I very often pump and force the bottle on her. Need to get the kid fed somehow!
We are headed up to Odessa tomorrow for Caroline's and my two week check ups and to clear out the apartment of the rest of the crap that we left there. Then we will be all done with Odessa until February and the two month check up. Hooray!
Sunday will be a sad day because Iffy goes back to work. Sara will lose her playtime companion/jungle gym, and I will lose my sanity. ha ha. But perhaps I will get my little girl back. Sara has turned into a HUGE daddy's girl this past month and a half. I might even say that she likes him better than me.
Anyways, here's some pictures.
5 comments:
mary says: looks like she has loooong fingers too, yes?
wholly moley!! You mean to tell me the stork is bringing me one of these little things soon too?? No way!
I love seeing all these pics and hearing how things are going. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been doing adjusting to having 2 little ones. Looks like you're doing everything just right. Keep up the good work :) And keep the cute pics coming.
Iffy and his ladies :) I am glad that everything is well and thanks for all the cute pictures!
Wow you are doing soooo much better than I did my first two weeks with kiddos. I love all the adorable pictures. Your girls look so much alike - both so beautiful. Congrats on keeping both your sanity and your hair intact thus far!!
That Godfather picture is awesome. What other impersonations does she do, besides Rip Van Wrinkle?
Post a Comment