Last night we went down to our friends house for dinner. Delivered the dogs. I can't even tell you just how big of a thing that is that they agreed to take them. We are so very grateful.
Of course the dogs were crazy jumping wild things when they came into their house, but in the time it took us to drive home they apparently calmed down. Of course I knew they would eventually do so. I am glad it didn't take that long. Now if they can just go the next month or so without getting out and running into javelinas or some other such wild beasts.
When we came home Sara immediately ran to the back door and called out for the dogs. But alas they were not there.
There is still a little packing to be done before we take off in a few hours. But last night at 9 o'clock I could not drum up the energy to do it, so I figured I would just wake up early today and do it this morning. All I have to do is pack up some clothes, and the food from the fridge/freezer and a couple other things. It won't take long. I have a very limited supply of clothes to choose from anyway.
Our alarm is set for 5:30. But guess when I decided to wake up? 2:30. Hooray. I lay there in bed until almost 4 and then decided to throw in the towel and get up.
As I lay there I realized that I had forgotten to take my blood pressure medicine last night when we came home. I could tell it was going to be high, and sure enough when I got up I checked it and it was the dreaded 141/92. yesterday morning I had a 139/92. It's getting up there. I think we are headed to Odessa at exactly the right time.
I hate so much that this is happening again. I'm not worried about Caroline so much. I am 33 weeks today, Sara was a 31 weeker and she turned out just fine. Caroline will be fine too. But still it is not the way that I wanted a pregnancy to go. It sucks.
At least in Odessa I can actually get some rest. Iffy will be there to watch Sara, and it's not as of there is tons of other stuff to do there anyways.
Iffy is driving the RV up today, we are putting it up for sale, and figured there would be more exposure in Midland/Odessa than here in the park. He's going to leave around 7, I'll be on the road a little after that. I'm going to stop in Marathon to visit my friend who just had her baby a few days ago. Just want to pop in for 15 minutes and see the kid before he gets to be a bigger baby, then its off to the big city for my Friday doctor appointment.
I was remembering yesterday how it was last time. Being on bedrest and having two doctor appointments a week, the days I went to the doctor were pretty damn exciting. It was a reason to get up and leave the RV for a couple hours. I felt like some old person whose big adventure for the day was when her husband loaded her into the Buick and took her to the doctor. I'll probably be feeling that way again soon.
Anyways, all you readers out there, enjoy your day. Go do something more fun than moving into a small apartment in Odessa Tx! I'll keep you all posted. I wont have anything else to do.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Drive safe. I'm thinking about you!!!! Hip, Hip Horray for 33 weeks. That's fantastic!
I second the drive safe wish! I'm thinking of you too! And I'm so proud of you for making it this far with a challenging pregnancy while raising a toddler. You are a real trooper. Good luck at the doc today - keep us posted.
and don't let the doctor get all pushy about that BP reading if you didn't take your meds...well of course don't forget it anymore! Can they give you a smidge more to insure the bun stays in the oven? I'm thinking of you all the time!
Post a Comment