I am feeling brave today, so you get to see some big ole pregnant belly pictures. I never want a picture taken right now because I look fat and huge, but at the same time I regret that I do not have more of when I was pregnant with Sara, and I can't put her back in to get them, so I'll just have to get them now with Caroline in there.
Since Sara was already on the outside by this point in the game, I am experiencing some of the big belly things I never got to before. Like when I lay on my side I often need to support the belly before I roll over onto my back, otherwise it kinda feels like its gonna rip off of my body. Yesterday I couldn't fully bend over in a sitting position because someone's little body was coming between my thighs and rib cage. Caroline is also training to be a kickboxer I think. Except she doesn't have a punching bag in there, so she uses my bladder and I sit there numerous times during the day feeling like I am about to pee in my pants.
Anyways, heres some pictures. Note I am looking especially hot in my around the house trailer park pants. I pretty much live in pajama type pants these days. Unless I am going out in public or having people over, I refuse to pull up the stupid eternally slipping down maternity pants all day. I suppose I could just try to find some that fit better, but at this point is it really worth it?? I think not.
Since Sara was already on the outside by this point in the game, I am experiencing some of the big belly things I never got to before. Like when I lay on my side I often need to support the belly before I roll over onto my back, otherwise it kinda feels like its gonna rip off of my body. Yesterday I couldn't fully bend over in a sitting position because someone's little body was coming between my thighs and rib cage. Caroline is also training to be a kickboxer I think. Except she doesn't have a punching bag in there, so she uses my bladder and I sit there numerous times during the day feeling like I am about to pee in my pants.
Anyways, heres some pictures. Note I am looking especially hot in my around the house trailer park pants. I pretty much live in pajama type pants these days. Unless I am going out in public or having people over, I refuse to pull up the stupid eternally slipping down maternity pants all day. I suppose I could just try to find some that fit better, but at this point is it really worth it?? I think not.
32 weeks
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing! Especially since we don't get to see your cute pregnant belly in person. I know it doesn't feel "cute" to you, but pregnant bellies really are fun to look at (when they aren't your own).
Sara's belly looks pretty cute too!
It's beautiful! How else could we create these wonderful children if our bellies didnt get big! I remember about the pillow for the tummy very well.
I love belly pics but didn't take any of my own for the same reasons you haven't. It is pretty neat seeing a pregnant belly again! I remember sleeping with a minimum of six pillows to prop various body parts up. Poor AJ nearly was shoved from the bed.
I hope Sara enjoys feeling Caroline moving around. Or maybe she just doesn't give a hoot.
I love cute belly pics too!
Ooh, the black and white is artsy, too. Just don't go to the other extreme and put up a giant poster-size picture of you naked and pregnant above your bed. Because I've totally seen that. It's great that you've gotten this far!
Post a Comment