Sunday, August 2, 2009

what the...????


This picture was too good to keep to myself. While wasting time on-line today I stumbled upon a site called http://www.dontjudgemyhair.com/. It's a collection of really bad hairdos, but this one was the best. What is Jesus going to use them for?? And don't you think that middle girl looks rather masculine? Maybe she is keeping a secret from Jesus.

6 comments:

Kristin J said...

They all look like dudes to me.

Amy M said...

Jesus uses them to send the message that even Dudes can have big hair.

Kristin J said...

Honestly, the more I look at them the more I am convinced that they and Jesus have a little "secret".

joanne said...

iffy also thinks they all look like men. I put them on my desktop for a day or two. They are scary

Sarah said...

Just trying to figure out how I can print this out to take to the hair stylist this weekend! I finally found my perfect cut!

karol said...

Now, let's be kind: those are nice, god-fearing girls still living in the year 1963 (but apparently not fearing Jesus enough not to be "used" by Him--just try explaining that to your fiance someday), from a nice street in a small town ON ANOTHER PLANET!!!