Before:
After:
My next project is a quilted wall hanging to put at the head of our bed. We have no headboard, and I am getting tired of the "School of Athens" poster that is currently hanging there.
Here's a picture of Sara at breakfast this morning. She always insists on "feeding" herself yogurt these days. But as you can see very little of it actually gets in her mouth. But it keeps her quiet and entertained for quite awhile so I let it go on.
4 comments:
I like the dresser. How did you apply the paint? I am about to paint some book shelves and am curious to know if it is better to brush/roll on the paint or spray paint. My lazy side says to spray paint, but my detail oriented side says to hand paint with a brush.
i used a brush.
Thumbs up on the dresser. And I love the last pic of you and Sara. I can almost hear her giggling as I look at it.
So cool! It actually matches your blog theme. It's sort of rocker-girl. WAY better than pink!
Post a Comment