Friday, August 7, 2009

bad dream

I woke up at 4:30 this morning straight out of a horrible dream that we were in Odessa and the doctor had gotten some test results back and told me they had to deliver Caroline. They were going to do it tomorrow (like actual present day tomorrow) because it was 10:30 at night and I had just recently eaten dinner. I just kept crying and saying over and over "21 weekers don't make it, 21 weekers don't make it, she's only 11 ounces...." (I am today a full 21 weeks) Plus we had the problem of what to do with Sara while I was in the operating room. That actually IS my biggest fear in the coming months, that the birth of her sister will be too sudden and no one will be in Odessa with us to watch her, so I will have to go in the operating room without Iffy.

I hate bad dreams.

1 comments:

Kristin J said...

That is awful. Thankfully you and Caroline are doing great. Hang in there. I always used to get really vivid, scary dreams when I was pregnant too. It must be hormones or something.