Friday, August 7, 2009

a video for grandma

My mom recently requested a video of Sara. It is hard to capture video lately because when I try to film her she comes around to the back of the camera to see Sara on the screen, yet as if by magic when she is behind the camera, she can not see herself on it. Weird, huh?

Anyway, I started filming yesterday and captured her newest trick (performed for the first time ever!) on camera. The two dining room chairs that we need on a daily basis live on top of the table when we are not using them. The extra ones are stowed away in other locations around the house. Looks like I will have to start hiding her high chair now too. I long for the day ( 3 or 4 years from now??) that our furniture can all stay in a normal place, and the book shelves can go further down towards the floor than waist height.

3 comments:

Amy M said...

Wow, I need to look back at your older posts to see how old Sara was when this climbing thing starting to happen. I'm scared!

Man, I'm impressed. I think Mt. Everest might be in Sara's future. And I'll be her sherpa!

Cheryl B said...

She's such a little monkey. Save your money on toys, I think she'd be happy with a good tree to climb.

Anonymous said...

she's so cute!

and - I think she looks like Michael - I don't know what it is?!

xoxox
Katie