We have a tooth!
As fate would have it, just as we set off for two weeks vacation, Sara has decided to become a teething fuss-butt baby! Today in the car I noticed a tiny little white bump on her lower gum that was not there yesterday. I was quite excited and surprised to see it. Sara has been quite fussy all day, but I suppose it could be due to 8 hours in the car.
Our journey today took us through Marathon TX, Fort Stockton TX, Pecos TX, Carlsbad NM, and Roswell NM before ending in Capitan NM (resting place of Smokey the Bear). We are visiting a friend here for a couple days and will then head north on Sunday to the NM/CO state line area to look at land. We are starting our search in the Chama NM area. Of course our vacation will not be all work and no play. We intend to do some hiking, relaxing and fishing as well.
Sorry, no pictures today :( I will post some soon though. Promise.
Must go to sleep now. Very tired!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
get some Ora-gel quick !
Post a Comment