Anyways, as we were leaving the park today I snapped this picture of "our" mountains (i.e the ones we live in) through the back window of the pick-up. The sky looked extra pretty today.

The purpose of this trek was to retrieve my car from the Volvo dealer where it had been for the past two weeks. Not that it needed 2 weeks of work done, we just didn't get to pick it up last week. After being presented with a bill which included $1000 of unauthorized work, Sara and I got to spend some quality time in the car (hooray more car time) waiting while Iffy waited around for the woman who took our service request to come back from her increasingly long lunch. Luckily we got that all taken care of. After that it was the usual one stop shopping at Wally-world and then homeward bound we were.

Must go now. I've got many mosquitos to kill before the night is over.
1 comments:
Ahh, Midland - my favorite memory of the place was the time I got like 3 fleece jackets for $5 each at Old Navy.
Post a Comment