
Ask any woman who breastfeeds and they will agree, nothing is better than feeding your baby while wearing a ridiculous hat and polka dot underwear. I do it all the time.
I found this ad in an old Mothering magazine that I had lying around. While I do own a couple garments by this company, I must say that none of them came with a hat. It was a rather old magazine, so maybe they have revamped their advertising campaign by now. Let's hope so.
Perhaps my favorite part of this whole picture is the fact that if you look very closely at the baby on the bottom right hand corner, you will notice that he is wearing leather pants. Or maybe they are satin, but I like to think that they are leather. Maybe this baby is the offspring of a man that my sister and I met in Rome whom we like to refer to as "the Poofs"(so named for his wife's bouffant hair-do). He also enjoyed wearing large amounts of leather at highly inappropriate times, e.g while visiting old basilicas and churches in Rome.

Mr. Poofs in the middle, Mrs. Poofs on the left, and my sister (who only wishes she could be the next Mrs. Poofs) on the right
2 comments:
I totally forgot where the origin of the name "Poofs" came from till now!
Haha! My sister and I always do that... I take a picture of her standing next to someone ridiculous so that we're not suspicious. I believe last time it was some crazy mohawks at that Philadelphia zoo.
You mean, Sara doesn't have any leather pants? I was totally wearing leather pants by 3 months.
Post a Comment