Friday, May 1, 2009

I feel like crap

I am tired ALL the freakin time, I am not quite nauseous, but feel on the verge of nauseau at any given moment. I am hungry, but then as soon as I start eating, I almost immediately lose my appetite. My lower back is KILLING me, I don't know what that is all about. It feels like my lumbar vertebrae are fused together or something. And to top it all off, I think I am showing the beginnings of my third pilonidal cyst. Hooray. I had two in college, and no I do not have an abnormally hairy coccyx area. But I can tell you that they hurt like hell and can't go away soon enough. The two I had in college were fairly close together in time and when I went to the clinic for the second one I seemed to know more about it then the doctor on duty. I guess he didn't see them very often. it hurts to bend over, it hurts to sit, you have to kinda tilt your pelvis to one side as though you had 'rhoids or something. I am super thrilled that I seem to be forming a new one.

But on the upside, any difference between this pregnancy and the last one is a good thing. Last time around at this time I was running up and down Bear Canyon and feeling great. Hopefully it will all turn out different from last time.

No pictures this time around. Sorry.
We're in Capitan now. Smokey Bear days part one was today. Friday is a dumb day to do things. Maybe summer would be fine, but not now. I made my entrance money back, but that's about it. Tomorrow should be better.

Adios, enjoy your cyst-less lives.

2 comments:

Kristin J said...

I know you are miserable and I am so sorry to hear about your discomfort - but your pissy post is hilarious. I remember with both of my pregnancies being sick and miserable and irritable the WHOLE ENTIRE TIME and it is so nice to see that I am not the only one on earth who is a complete bitch while pregnant. (A lovable bitch who is completely justified in her irritability). I had your attitude for both pregnancies which is why AJ has adamantly refused to consider having a third child. He won't even engage in a hypothetical conversation. He says that my next child will be with my next husband because he won't survive another pregnancy.

Hang in there. And that coccyx thing is not as uncommon as people will have you believe. All the studies on this subject have been conducted on men (typical). Women who are on rowing teams get them often and they are not hairy in my experience.

Hang in there and call your doctor and see if they will let you take drugs for the back pain.

Sarah said...

Ugh, sorry about the cyst, and the general discomfort. You're right, that is stupid to have a festival on a Friday. But then again, no one really works in NM anyway.