Sunday, May 3, 2009

a baby of many hats

here are some pictures of cute little Sara with funny hats and other things on or above her head....
Just moments after this picture was taken Sara wandered off with the mug and dropped it on the tile floor. No more CAVE mug for me... I liked that one too.

While waiting for the parade to begin at Smokey Bear days this past weekend, Iffy entertained himself by putting these stickers on Sara's head. Sara on the other hand was not as amused, especially when it came time to take them off.


This is how we were forced to resort to containing "she who can not be contained". Notice the stick going across the top of the playpen. It was tied to the legs to prevent it from collapsing on itself. I'm pretty sure this is not how the manufacturers intend it to be used, but when the kid climbs out in a half a second, how else are you supposed to get her to stay in one place and go to sleep??

And finally, there is not hat in this picture, just Iffy and Sara walking off into the Walmart sunset.

1 comments:

Kristin J said...

Looking at the top picture I was struck by how big Sara is getting, then in the bottom picture I was reminded that she is still practically a baby. So cute.