Sunday, January 18, 2009

hit me in the head, hard please

Maybe then I will fall asleep.

After laying in bed for at least three hours: 11:30-2:30, and not falling asleep, I threw in the towel and got up.

What is wrong with me?? Why am I still up at 3:30 am??

You know how it is when you really really want to fall asleep, and you can't, all you do is lay there and think about how you are not sleeping. After three hours I just wanted to cry. I want to sleep, I just can't.

I never used to have this problem. It's happened since I had a kid. I don't worry about stuff, I just lay there, thinking about every little thing. Like the other day when I couldn't sleep, I lay there for a while thinking about the actress who played Peggy Bundy, I think she was pregnant in real life, so they worked it into the show, but then I think she lost her baby, but I couldn't remember whatever became of the story line. Why was I thinking about this? I don't know.

Yesterday was so good. I slept for 7 hours in a row. Am I so used to sleeping only three hours at a time that my body thinks I am good to go now? Sara is sleeping, it's not her fault I am still up.

Sleep is so very important for a person. I believe that so strongly. If this crap keeps up I'm going to have to do something.

Anyway, I'm going to go try again. But now I will be woken up in an hour or so by Sara.

Toodles

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I've been doing that a lot lately, just laying in bed thinking instead of sleeping. If you can force yourself to actually get out of bed and do something else, you might get more tired quicker. Good luck!