Today I made carnitas for dinner. They came out a little too dry. Oh well.
Anyways as I was grating cheese, I noticed all of a sudden that the cheese was sprinkled with little bits of red. I looked down and saw that my knuckle had met up with the grater and was bleeding quite well. i didn't even feel it when it happened. I tossed the cheese, I figured no one really wanted to eat that.
My hands are so messed up right now. I have been working on a couple stained glass things lately and every time I am in the cutting phase I cut myself about a zillion times. Now I'm grating my fingers...
My dad is leaving tomorrow morning. Yesterday we went down to the river on the other side of the park and walked along the Santa Elena canyon trail for a ways. It was the first time I have been down there since the big flood. It's very noticeably different. There is a big huge beach where there did not used to be one. The sand is much higher above the river then it used to be.
Today we went up the Lost Mine Trail. Sara slept, and also when we got back to the car I noticed that her nose must have been rubbing on the carrier somehow because it's got a shiny thin skinned red area. Poor little munchkin.
---
By the way, I am super excited that the new season of Lost is starting today. Though I do not have networks, I will be watching the episodes online the next day, which is how I watch The Office. Like many other shows, Lost has gotten a bit dumb over the last season or two, but I am still going to watch it.
---
Here are some pictures, enjoy.
2 comments:
I hate it when I grate my fingers! No one wants to eat that!!
Nice pictures. I like the one where you gave Sara mule ears. That is funny stuff.
Sara is super cuter!
Saw your parents the other day and your dad said he had a lot of fun seeing Sara.
Hope all is well!
xoxox
Post a Comment