Monday, September 28, 2009

no repeats please...

Tomorrow's the big day. 28 weeks and 4 days into my pregnancy, the point I was at last time when I was diagnosed with preeclampsia and put on bedrest in the hospital. On that day we went up to Alpine, I did my glucose tolerance test, dropped off my 24 hour urine collection, went to Dr Billings for my 28 week appointment and got sent up to Odessa.

Tomorrow, we are going to Alpine, I am doing my glucose tolerance test, dropping off my 24 hour urine collection, Iffy is going to Dr Billings for an appointment, and that had better be all that happens tomorrow!

I had wanted to do this all today just so it wasn't on the EXACT same day as last time, (just superstition) but Iffy needs to go have a check up and is a new patient and for whatever wacky doctor reason, they don't do new patients on Mondays. Apparently you can't possibly show up 15 minutes early to fill out the new patient paperwork on a Monday. It would cause the world to start spinning backwards.

So keep your fingers crossed. I'll let you know how it all goes.

2 comments:

Amy M said...

Fingers crossed. Sending all sorts of good mojo your way. Good Luck!

mom said...

I think it will all be good