Classy, Sassy Jewelry-Rhinestone Flip Flops, Chunky Cowgirl Jewelry
( i don't think "classy" and "rhinestone flip flops" really belong in the same sentence.)
Pop art, pastel painting on a 16x20 canvas...Ill take best offer...more to come
Several wrestling DVDs - Bad Blood with Sean Michaels, Wrestle Mania 3 Disc Collectors, BackLash, The New and Improved DX, WWE Great American Bash, No Mercy, Armageddon, Rey Mysterio 619, Ladder Match, Wrestle Mania March 14, 2004.
Dude! March 14!!! 2004!!!!!!! You're letting that baby go? You must really need that 40 dollars.
Ok, let me think of other things I would rather spend 40 dollars on.....
a couple packs of the good quilted toilet paper...
a few packs of AA batteries...
paste...
30 dozen eggs...
really anything come to think of it.
I'm glad this guy is getting rid of his wrestling collection. I would think that there was a girlfriend behind it, but this IS a guy with a wrestling DVD collection, so that is unlikely.
and finally...
Signed Marie Osmond Doll. No Where for me to display it, just stays under my bed in box. $150
#1 Marie Osmond makes dolls??? How did I not know this?? My doll collection has been SERIOUSLY lacking. But seriously, now I have a whole new reason to find Marie Osmond very creepy.
#2 This is a SIGNED BY MARIE doll!! And it sits under your bed!? Shame on you. No one puts a signed Marie doll in a box under their bed.
#3 This woman has no room for a signed Marie doll. In all of her house/apartment/condo/ trailer, there is not one little scrap of a shelf to display this beauty. That is actually quite scary. Think of all the other dolls that must be proudly displayed, and how truly awesome they must be to have relegated this one to under the bed status
2 comments:
New marketing strategies. Window Bling does have a nice ring to it and I think more people may be into window bling up in NM then they were down in bibe. WTF.....people really call it window bling?
Awesome finds! I have Rey Mysterio 618 and 620, but am missing Rey Mysterio 619!!!
Post a Comment