Sunday, April 4, 2010

easter morning cuteness

Here's some cuteness caught on tape. Caroline is 4 months old today. Still not rolling over, but almost.



Yes, Sara is still drinking milk out of a bottle, to which I say, "so what". It's her only vice. She is not sucking on binky, doesn't suck her thumb anymore, doesn't have a blankie or a toy that she drags around. Just drinks milk out of a bottle. She doesn't (and won't) drink water or juice out of a bottle, those have to be in cups. And she won't drink milk out of a cup, has to be in a bottle.
I'm pretty sure she won't still be sucking on a bottle at her wedding.




3 comments:

gretchen said...

What cute big eyes!

Kristin J said...

Your girls are so sweet and you can even tell they are siblings!! Lucky! People don't think my kids have the same dad. Little awkward.

Looks like you had a good Easter.

I had a nightmare about backpacking in BIBE last night. . .

Amy M said...

A little taste of both girls. I love it. Coop insists on sitting on my lap anytime I have audio playing on the computer. He heard Caroline coo'ing and said "uh-oh cwying".

So precious that Sara knows how to turn off the microwave. Soon she'll be making her own concotion to nuke up. It could be scary.