I love all your photos!! Very beautiful. The one of the sun hitting Sara with the water falling off the roof is great. I'm so happy you are moving closer to civilization, but leaving such beauty must be tough.
The glass looks 3D, is it on different planes? and of course the babies are cute if I didnt mention! We are calling caroline the pink baby now. The one of sara in the swing looks like some corny 50's advertisement.
3 comments:
Joanne your nature photos are always so interesting!
I love all your photos!! Very beautiful. The one of the sun hitting Sara with the water falling off the roof is great. I'm so happy you are moving closer to civilization, but leaving such beauty must be tough.
The glass looks 3D, is it on different planes? and of course the babies are cute if I didnt mention! We are calling caroline the pink baby now. The one of sara in the swing looks like some corny 50's advertisement.
Post a Comment