This arrangement is perfect for any room and design. It looks natural and fresh!
Price: $125
Please contact me if you’re interested. Serious inquiries only."

Once again the Odessa Craigslist provides me with something hideous to make fun of.
Seriously? Romantic elegance? Looks like a bunch of ugly brown fake flowers to me. And whoever spends 125 dollars on this really needs to learn how to spend their money better. Or else just give it to me.
Anyways, my sis had her baby yesterday. He who still does not have a name (that I know of) was born at 10:30 am weighing 7# 10 oz. Everyone is doing well.
Today is one of those days. Caroline is either fussing or nursing. Which means I spend alot of time sitting in front of the computer. And if I have to tell the dogs to get OFF THE COUCH one more time today I am going to scream.
On the topic of the couch, let me just express my feelings for it, for those that don't know.
Have you ever seen Office Space? You know the copier that they take out into a field at the end of the movie and bash with a baseball bat? Our couch is my own personal Office Space copier. I hate it SO much. I want it out of my life. It's a cream color so EVERY single dog hair shows up on it. It is disgusting to look at. I never ever lay on it because I imagine dog bugs crawling through my hair and it makes me itch. The back cushions dont come off and all the stuffing is falling down towards the bottom of the cushions so your lower back gets pushed out when you sit on it. Also since the back cushions dont come off you can never really clean it, and they are ripping apart from the couch due to dogs and child wear and tear over the years. Bottom line we got it used for 45 bucks 6 years ago. It's time has come. It needs to be bonfire fodder.
Alright, I'm done griping. It's been a long day and as fate would have it on these types of days when I need Iffy to come home for lunch so I can have a little break, he has been nowhere to be seen. 2 and a half more hours to go and I can take a shower.
5 comments:
Hang in there kiddo. I still think you're amazing. Even if you haven't showered yet. Maybe Iffy will surprise you with that lovely floral arrangement when he gets home. Although, for that price you could buy several used couches.
Oh, and congrats on the new nephew!
Remember Cousin Richie's old yellow brocade couch with the Oscar or Elsie rip on the back cushion? Wanna trade??
Also, about that flower arrangement: I really prefer things that are thoughtlessly selected. And, "serious inquiries only"? It's kinda tempting to be goofy and ask if they'd accept $1.25...
By birthday is coming up and I love authentic flower arraignments. . . hint hint.
I hate my couch too. But for different reasons. If you do get a new couch get something inexpensive because the kids are just going to trash it . . . and it will make you cry. I've determined that I can not own anything of value until the kids go to college.
You can always call me and start yelling to blow off steam. . . I do it to Amy M all the time.
You need to check out www.regretsy.com. OH MY GOD.
Ahh Craigslist. We just have a ton of special cheap apartments for FOPS, 55+. I have not looked up floral arrangements. If I see a good one I'll send you the link!
Post a Comment