OH MY GOSH! And here I thought Lucas was a climbing beast at that age but Sara has him beat. That is the cutest dang video. You should put that baby on an archive quality DVD so that you have it forever. She really might be half monkey.
I'm telling you, freakish upper body strength! That girl is going to be in the olympics one day.
Impresive! Has she attempted to crawl out of her crib yet? What a beautiful smile she has.~Amy
luckily she stays in her crib thus far. I'm sure that will change someday at 3 in the morning. We'll find her roaming the halls calling for the "dods"
why is my niece so amazing?are children her size supposed to be able to do those things?-Bro
Michael, no, I do not think they are supposed to be able to do that...Max is 2 and he just started it about a month or so ago.Jo- she's adorable!-Katie
oh! I did not see the part where she climbs INTO her high chair...hahaaa-Katie
Post a Comment
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH! And here I thought Lucas was a climbing beast at that age but Sara has him beat. That is the cutest dang video. You should put that baby on an archive quality DVD so that you have it forever. She really might be half monkey.
I'm telling you, freakish upper body strength! That girl is going to be in the olympics one day.
Impresive! Has she attempted to crawl out of her crib yet? What a beautiful smile she has.
~Amy
luckily she stays in her crib thus far. I'm sure that will change someday at 3 in the morning. We'll find her roaming the halls calling for the "dods"
why is my niece so amazing?
are children her size supposed to be able to do those things?
-Bro
Michael, no, I do not think they are supposed to be able to do that...Max is 2 and he just started it about a month or so ago.
Jo- she's adorable!
-Katie
oh! I did not see the part where she climbs INTO her high chair...hahaaa
-Katie
Post a Comment