Monday, March 2, 2009

f&%ing dogs!!!

Need I say more?

On a more pleasant note, Iffy, Sara and I spent some time in the back yard today. It was a beautiful sunshine-y not too warm day. Iffy and I (mostly Iffy) dug up the soon to be vegetable garden area with a Pulaski. Tomorrow he is going to go and get some horse poop to mix in with the dirt. Sara did some swinging, and I reattached the screen that is always falling off the fence back to the fence.


On Saturday Sara and I went into Alpine. While at lunch she discovered that if you chew on the packets of jelly long enough, eventually yummy stuff comes out of it.
I have been grinding a lot of glass yesterday and today, my fingertips are cut, bleeding and bandaged, so I am going to get off the computer. Just wanted to stick some pictures up here.
Adios



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Horse poop eh, will that have any strange attraction for the couch eating dogs?

Kristin J said...

You should have heard me gasp when I opened your blog and laid my eyes on the picture of your couch. Wow. I hope that it is fixable.

Your veggie garden will LOVE the horse poop!